Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello, World!

I have no say as why I've been away from the blogging sphere. I am just plain lazy.
So, this is my most recent photo.

Photobucket

(by recent I mean 2 months ago :D)

h&m white shirt | levi's jeans | little things she needs pumps


These are photos I took right after I opened my eyes in the morning, haven't even rolled out the bed to drink or pee :p. I thought, yeah, I am gonna put on my red shoes and take pictures of them. These photos are also from few months ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(by the way, the book I was holding in one of the photos was one of my most recent favorite books titled Bad Girl by a noble prize winner Mario Vargas Llosa. If you like literature, this book is a must-read)



Now what about some photos from a year ago? :p

Photobucket

h&m stripe shirt | skirt (forgot the brand) | made to order shoes | kate spade clutch



Photobucket

Photobucket


no brand dress | zara faux leather jacket | guess boots

18 comments:

nadyagita said...

Hi I'm your new follower :)
wow those red shoes are so great! and your legs, too!

cheers!
la femme

ruthwijaya said...

hore! posting baru!
ayooo...lagi dong

btw, suka bgt foto lo di kursi itu...

chekka cuomova said...

HOREEEE!! welkombek nekk!! senang sekali dirimu update poto-poto kece lagi hihi :D

Kartika said...

You have an amazing figure! All of your shoes are to die for.

xx Kartika
http://kartikabrand.com/

Andy said...

I like the style of your hair because it looks simple but cool

decimal shoes said...

love your red shoes :D

msholy said...

i love your tats! and your red shoes is amazing! love love love it!

freny said...

She looks great on her stylish <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-alpha-industries/alpha-industries-utilitarian-pencil-skirt/p_51.html>Floral skirts</a>! Pretty!

nik said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
xoxo

http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

Dakota Yee said...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Jinx/283022211755260?sk=wall

christan louboutin said...

Love these designer shoes Christian Louboutin shoes outlet sale

Miss Lia said...

nice shots!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Great blog structure.

I would love to follow your beautiful blog! <3 maybe we can follow each other?



FashionSpot.ro

Frenie Agbayani said...

That How to rip jeans is stunning on you!

Paulyne Alfinta said...

love all your photos, you look so adorbs :D

by the way, I'm holding giveaway
Just simply Click here to join :)

Paulyne Alfinta said...

I'm your new follower, check out my blog and we can follow each other if you don't mind :D

Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous in your stripe tank tops!

Wedding sarees said...

The best possible social media marketing plans can be developed by the best known social media management service providers.Reputation Management