Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Live In Chino Contest

No excuse for my long hiatus.

Recently Banana Republic Indonesia in collaboration with Fashionese Daily held Live In Chino Contest, where people can submit photos of their best styles wearing chino, then others can vote. While I didn't get the most vote (didn't feel like mobilizing votes), I did win the contest :D. I received a shopping voucher, which I have spent yesterday.

Here is the photo I submitted:

Photobucket


From Work to Play With Chino


victoria's secret chino safari-look blazer and shorts || h&m white tee || gap brown belt || h&m necklace || aldo shoes || zara hat || unbranded bag


p.s.: thanks to those who voted for me in the contest :)





7 comments:

Mars said...

mmm, love the shoes :)
great outfit!

selly octavia said...

Your look is very chino that's way the pick you.. I always adore your style..
Congrats!! I'm so envy! :))
What did u get then?

come and visit
butterflyothemove.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Glad you're back :)
Congratulations for winning the contest & shopping vouchers are always nice haha!

I'm doing well, but it's so rainy here in Holland.. i want sunshine so i can start wearing summer clothes again! Annd in October i'm going to Bali, my first time to Indonesia!

By the way, i like the movie Paris Je t'aime more than New York I love you. I don't know maybe because Paris is the original haha but they're both nice ;)

Owen said...

love the pants ;)
lovin your blog btw heheh

Amira Putri said...

adore your style :) visit mine and exchange links?

curious & marvelous

Vivid Virginia said...

ove the bag soooooo much :D

christan louboutin said...

Love these designer shoes Christian Louboutin shoes outlet sale