Wednesday, November 4, 2009

dress code: black

ta-daaaaa!!!! i am in indonesia now. landed last thursday and unsurprisingly didn't suffer from jetlag. since i got here, i did not really go out and about, although i did have some chances to see some friends and to attend some events. two of them were being a gathering of fashionesedaily at a mall here in Jakarta on last saturday, and my good friend's wedding on the same day.

the gathering had a dress code of black. so put on this head to toe black outfit with a little touch of red on my lips.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


wearing: GAP black tanks || bebe black skirt || h&m black cape || h&m black tulle leggings || guess black boots


did you notice something wrong with the pictures? look closely. my head looks soooo big. okay, i do have a big head but not that big (i think) :D. it's a camera distortion. the photos were taken using a wide lens pocket camera at its widest range of lens. oh well...

by the way, today was the first day of training (which is what I am here for). everything went well, the trainees were all very good to work with. but i still have eight more days to go. hopefully it will go smoothly and wonderfully and be beneficial for the trainees, as well as for me.






18 comments:

Suzanne said...

love it! very nice skirt and boots!
xx

Denise said...

aLL BLACK! love!

i especially love the boots.

I Am Denise Katipunera

Teresia Mega Oktafianti said...

great!
love your skirt,, :)

HUG.
^^

Meho said...

i love that H&M cape and the leggings and the skirt..
AND the boots haha.. yes i LOVE your outfit that much!!

Meho xx

Sassy said...

Yay!
You look totally fantastic in this outfit!
I love the fringes!

Eva Silviana said...

Wow your shoes is so gorgeous! i love it:))

Nabila Sindami said...

LOVE THE SHOES! WOW

Neno said...

I love love love your look.
How you put, boots with girly dress..lovely :D

Eleh said...

i love the textures here! somehow everything reminds me of melly goeslaw! and oh, awesome hair!!!

Sabila Anata said...

the boots are soo cool :)) lovin your blog !

myrrh goldframe said...

finally here!

all these blackish outfit is seem puurrfect in my eyes.! all to the max! yeahhh! .love it!

i don't mine with the wide lens.. that you thought made your head visual bigeer here. you're still gorgeous in my eyes. =DDD


missed you so bad.

Yofany said...

i love your style!
you are very very bold and brave dear! :D. anyway, i'm yofany, do you mind to ex link?

Mira said...

i love this! esepcially those boots. and its funny u say that about ure head cuz my husband always tells me that i hve a big head! hahaa...

michelle_ said...

nice head to toe black outfit !
and nice to see you on the JFW event . i've added you to my blog roolll ~~

Lisa said...

What a cute cape!!

evita nuh said...

I just realize something, our hair is sooo similar! XD hope I'm gonna be as coolest as yoy when I grow up :D

chekka cuomova said...

you look sooooo fierce, Dhyt!! I love your outfit to pieces! <3

Anonymous said...

Eres mas fea que un aborto y no tienes mas que cabeza